Occasionally, Kenshō Retreats collects user information, including but not limited to email addresses, to be used for marketing efforts and updates. Kenshō Retreats will never sell any of your information to 3rd parties.
Total pricing for retreats varies. Unless otherwise stated, payment to Kenshō Retreats does not include: Transportation to and from airport(s), airfare to and from destination, optional excursions additional wellness classes or workshops, tips & gratuities, and meals. Payment plans are available for all of our retreats unless otherwise stated; see payment plan policy for more information. Payment is due in full 60 days before the first day of the retreat.
By accepting Kenshō Retreat’s registration policy, you agree that your booking is not considered definite and no contract will exist until we receive your non-refundable deposit.
We are pleased to offer discounts and promotional codes through our growing network of local partnerships. If you’ve received a promo code that does not work at check-out, email us to let us know. Keep in mind that some promo codes have expiration dates. Please reach out to us prior to booking. It is very important to contact the sales staff for the additional discount prior to placing an order. Due to the cost of refunding a partial purchase amount, Kenshō Retreats is not able to provide discounts once a purchase has been made. Additionally, students, seniors, military, and passengers traveling together in groups of 4 or more may be eligible to receive a discount off the normal rate. Email us at info@KenshoRetreats.com to see if you qualify.
Payment plans vary by period and location.
To discuss a personalized payment plan, email us at info@KenshoRetreats.com
Click here to receive more information on payment plans for Costa Rica.
Click here to receive more information on payment plans for Italy.
Click here to receive more information on payment plans for Bali.
Cancellation, Refund & Transfer Policy
Cancellation must be submitted in writing to info@KenshoRetreats.com, effective the day that your notification is received by us.
Refunds and transfers of funds are as follows:
- All deposits are non-refundable but are transferable if a cancellation notice is received more than 90 days before the start of the retreat.
- Any cancellation notice received more than 60 days before the start of the retreat will result in a full refund, minus the transferable deposit.
- Any cancellation notice received more than 30-60 days before the start of the retreat will result in transferable retreat credit for the amount paid. However, if you are able to fill your spot for the retreat, a refund of all payments (excluding the non-refundable deposit) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- For any cancellation notice received within 30 days of the retreat, all payments to Kenshō Retreats are nonrefundable. However, if you are able to fill your spot for the retreat, a refund of all payments (excluding the non-refundable deposit) will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Bookings are exclusively for the stated period of the retreat. There are no refunds for any unused portion of the retreat.
See our Terms and Conditions for more information.